Focusing on your specific needs, count on us to provide expert leadership and comprehensive support during all phases of your project.
In addition to all the services you would expect from a design firm, Lundstrom Design focuses on producing superior architectural workings drawings and documentation for custom homes as well as highly detailed shop drawings for the architectural casework and millwork industry.
Clients include architectural firms, cabinetry and millwork manufacturers, custom home builders and remodelers as well as individual home owners.
Below is a partial listing of our services:
Planning and Design
Planning is the key to any successful project. We take the time with you to establish the right course of action for your project type.
- Basic evaluation of your project requirements
- Define scope of work
- Establish project budgets
- Assemble team players involved
- Discuss Eco-friendly construction methods
- Create time table for project phases and completion
- Create preliminary workable drawings from concept or sketch
- Adjust design for proper spatial and site orientation requirements
- Confer with local and national building code requirements for compliance
- Consult with civil, structural and mechanical professionals for integrity
- Meet with association and development commitees for design approval
- Collaborate interior designer and landscape architect
- Orchestrate the aesthetics
Custom Home Plans
Lundstrom Design has many years of experience in the design and documentation of Custom Homes. Serving Architects, Builders, and Individuals in a variety of aspect, styles and conditions. A Custom Home is personal and requires careful attention if it is the meet your needs and desires. We take special pride and care in this process.
- Site and Civil Drawings
- Hardscape Plan
- Engineered Foundation Plans
- Detailed Floor Plans and Elevations
- Engineered Structural and Framing Plans
- Interior Elevations and Details
- Electrical Power and Lighting Plans
- Mechanical and Plumbing Plans
- Architectural and Structural Details
- Incorporate Landscape and Interior Designer Plans
- Comprehensive Specifications
Millwork and Casework Shop and Submittal Drawings
We engineer and produce high quality submittals using AutoCAD and Microvellum software. Each submittal is concise, detailed and accurate. Digital files linking point-to-point and CNC equipment also available saving you time and money.
- Detailed and accurate shop drawings for submittal packages and shop production.
- Architectural millwork and casework
- Stone, solid surface and Plam countertops
- Engineered production drawings
- Commercial, Institutional and high-end residential
Remodeling Design and Plans
Special consideration is given to Remodeling projects of all types. Integrating new design ideas to meet your needs while paying attention to how it may effect or interact with existing conditions is a skill that takes experience. We provide that experience and know how and bring it all together with workable and pleasing results.
Your new space, kitchen or bath will enhance your life and give you peace of mind it was done right.
- Planning and design
- Analysis of existing conditions
- Construction and working drawings
Lundstrom Design offers a wide range of Architectural Drafting Services. Whether you are a Home owner, Builder, Millwork Manufacterer or Product Supplier, we are able to meet your drafting needs accurate detailed drawings and plans.
- Custom Home plans
- Site plans
- Light commercial plans
- Remodeling Plans
- Architectural detailing
- Structural Plans and Details
- Cabinetry and Millwork
- As-Built Plans
- CAD Conversion
Architectural & Structural Detailing
Integrity is important in any structure. From a built-in cabinet to a high-end custom home, if it is not built proper it will have the potential to fail at some point. We take structural design seriously and offer you a variety of services at any stage of your project. If you are an Architect or Engineer and need a source for detailing or drafting we can benefit you with an affordale outsourcing alternative that will save you time and money.
- Foundation plans
- Framing plans
- Cross sections
- Shearwall plans
- Foundation details
- Framing details
The phrase " A picture is worth a thousand words" holds true today as it did over a hundred years ago and especially in Architecture and Design. We can effectively present ideas and concepts in a way that you can understand visually.
- 3D photorealistic rendering
- Preliminary Sketches
- Pen and ink or pencil perspectives and sketches
Would you like to discuss your specific needs?
Please contact us at +1 623 2363269.